Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

Wannabe

"This is just to prove, that anyone can look fat and dance around just like the next guy."

1. You aren't as funny
2. Things second time around arent funny
3. Watching you burn in hell would be funny

Please don't try an prove points ever again...bitch

Violent Video Games Violent Video Games

STUPID LITTLE KIDS

OMG I CAN JUST TELL BY YOUR VOICE THAT YOU ARE A FRIGGEN LITTLE KID!!! YOUR FLASH MOVED SO SLOW THAT I WANTED TO SHOOT MYSELF FROM BORDOM! PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR TESTICLES TO DROP BEFORE MAKING ANYMORE FLASS CARTOONS!!!!!!

Flea-Productions responds:

I'm 13 you asshole.

Piano Man Piano Man

HAHAHAHAHAHA ^_^

AHHHHH Thank YOu Kind SIR ^_^ YOUR Animation reminds me a lot of mine ^_^ (watch Hoie down if you get a chance) I was about to stop watching and then CRAZY RANDOM ACTION ^_^ I love that kind of flash, keep them coming

Star250 responds:

I cant wait to see your flashes now

Christmas Countdown 15th Christmas Countdown 15th

KAKAKAKAKAKAKA

I AM NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED BUT I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Good Person I'm a Good Person

KAKAKAKAKAKA

LOL U R TOO FUNNY YOU SILLY NEO NAZI I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS UPMISSION YOU BIG SILLY SILLY MAN MAN WHO IS SO SILLY YES?"

NeoJam NeoJam

OMG YOU ARE A GIRL?

OH WOW A GIRL!!!!!! OMG I HAVENT SEEN ONE OF THOSE IN EVER! THAT IS SO NEAT THAT YOU DO TYHE SAME THING SHORT FAT PIMPLED FACE NERDS DO. OMG I AM GIVING YOU THE BEST SCORE EVER CUZ YOU ARE A GIRL....FROM BRITAIN OMG A GIRL GIRL GIR$ GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL!

nef responds:

OMgz0r I DON'T HAVE A PENIS BUT I CAN USE A COMPUTER!!111AXFDGJRSAGJTRSgjvkejgvbk

ajajaajajajajajjajajjj

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

The epitome of a excellent flash cartoon.

THIS IS WHAT ALL FLASH CARTOONS SHOULD BE. This is by far some of the best flash I have ever seen. I am becoming a fan of your art good sir. Keep them coming.

Kerri's Bigger Invention! Kerri's Bigger Invention!

Lucky you caught me on good day.

If your goal is to be turned on by some hentai drawings, this is your flash. Of course anything could turn me on right now thanks to "that time of the month" with my fiance =[.

Pokémon: Unseen Episode Pokémon: Unseen Episode

Senseless

There is no real point to this animation, it was just mindless violence against pokemon, this is no more intresting then an animation which attacks celebritys with sexual themes. This animation has no quality or inspiration behinfd it. Just a waste of time.

KupaMan responds:

Welcome to Newgrounds!

Dead Silence Dead Silence

Very Good

We need more simple yet artistic animations like this on newgrounds, I hope to see more of your work in the future.

Tekkan responds:

Cool. Thanks this was a bitch to make actually.